Links to related sites
Note: links will open in a new window or new tab depending on your browser
New York City Department for the Aging
, accessable at NYC.gov is our funding provider. Not only will you find info on the department there, but any information you need about New York City departments and services can be found here.
HIlls Local Development Corporation
is a not-for-profit community organization, serving 8,000 residents a
year through a comprehensive array of community service programs and
neighborhood development projects.
a site to search for all things in Brooklyn. From alternate
parking regulations to wedding resources this site has it all.
the link here is to the senior resource page, but once there
search for anything you want or need.
- Brooklyn DA's Office. You can have a consultation at the center when they are here, or you can contact the local office at other times. For info and office locations check the website.
- AARP the well-known seniors services group.
- Finally an online magazine for seniors.
- Senior Journal Another online magazine with lots of news, information and links.
- NYS Office for the Aging the New York State government agency for seniors.
- Senior Citizens Help This site has lots of tips for living on a limited income, and an extensive list of links to resources and websites of interest to seniors.
- The Senior Citizens League A political action and awareness group.
The Above sites contain a wealth of further links for seniors, many more than we can present here. Please go to one of these sites for a veritable wealth of information and services.
Cypress Hills-Fulton St. Senior Center / 3208 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, NY 11208 / tel: 1-718-235-0064
Funded under contract with the N.Y.C. Department for the Aging
Contents © 2017 Cypress Hills-Fulton St. Senior Center unless otherwise noted.
Check the credits
Site updated April 14, 2017
Site designed and maintained by Edina Menje
senior, senior citizen, senior services, senior center, Cypress Hills, Brooklyn, New York, Department for the Aging, ESL, community services